Construction Camp – Planning, Design, and ApprovalsBack to all Projects
BMCE teamed up with Civeo Canada Inc. to execute the planning, approvals and design of a modular 250 person construction camp in Melita, MB. The scope of professional services included civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering. BMCE worked closely with Civeo on all aspects of this fast paced oil sector project which included the following task items:
• Geotechnical investigation,
• Site layout,
• Site grading & drainage,
• Sewer & water infrastructure design,
• Services building design,
• Fire protection,
• Municipal and provincial approvals,
• Site electrical servicing & distribution,
• Propane distribution, and
• Construction administration services throughout construction.
The photo gallery shows the topsoil stripping, rough grading and finished grade phases as well as the watermain and water service installations. The services building under construction and the interior fire suppression pump have also been included.